Fermo is an Italian town in the Le Marche region known as the shoe valley.
All of our Cammino shoes are handmade with love by artisan shoemakers in the town of Fermo. So, of course, we wanted to name a shoe after this wondrous place!
The Fermo sneaker brings together a fun combination of shine, prints and fun! Zebra print on one side and metallic baby pink side detail on the other a gold heel top detail and a subtle cream suede lace detail.
- Handcrafted Italian leather/suede sneaker
- A classic sneaker shape with modern twist on fabrics and leathers
- Carries the 'Made In Italy' stamp for superior quality and durability
- Soft leather to ensure no wear in time and will provide immediate comfort
- Inner-sole cushioning to provide comfort for the long walk home
- Rubber outsole for durability in all weather conditions
- A roomy shoe to fit all feet widths